lunes, 5 de octubre de 2015

T.B.R OCTOBER 2015


For my October T.B.R I have 3 books. In September I only read 2 books so I think 3 is enough for the month of October.

Cruel Beauty by Rosamund Hodge: I started this one in September and couldn’t finish it so I’ll include it here and I think I’ll finish it by the first week of October.

Ready Player One by Ernest Cline: This book was chosen to be the book of the month in a new book club I started with some friends in my hometown. Moreover, I also wanted to read it so badly before so, I’m taking the opportunity to do it.

One Week Girlfriend by Monica Morphy: Because I couldn’t read it in September as I planned. I will read it this month for sure.


These are the 3 books I planned on reading this month. I hope I can read a little but more than this. We will see. What will you be reading in September?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Si ya leiste el libro y quieres compartir tu opinion acerca de el sientete libre de comentar. Si por el contrario aun no lo has leido pero te ha motivado a leerlo mi reseña tambien me gustaria que me lo hicieras saber :D

 
Blogger Templates